Sometimes a proxy in a customer’s network or a strict network policy might prevent the installation of iLOQ Manager and automatic updates. If the proxy prevents downloading updates, it is recommended to bypass the proxy when communicating to the address s10.iloq.com and ports 80 and 443, so in the future the updates would be installed automatically.
If the above is not possible to arrange - iLOQ Manager can also be installed offline from a zip. file.
Please follow the below instructions.
1. Shutdown all previously installed iLOQ softwares
2. Uninstall previously installed iLOQ S65 Manager (via windows control panel - Add or remove programs)
3. Download installation package to your computer. Not to a Network drive!
4. Before unpacking the .zip file, unblock the file first (Right mouse click on iloqmanager.zip --> select properties
--> select "Unblock" on the tab "General" in the lower right corner --> OK.
See the screenshot:
5. Extract the file and run setup.exe
6. Start iLOQ S65 Manager via the start menu (subfolder "iLOQ")
7. In the start window, edit the access data (gear icon). Deactivate "Use default connection settings" and make proxy settings as: "Use same proxy settings as Internet Explorer“. Save and close.