Before you start deploying iLOQ S50 Locking System, ensure that you have:
- The iLOQ Manager license.
The iLOQ Manager software installed on the Windows operating system. For more information on installing iLOQ Manager, see Installing iLOQ Manager.
At least two Programming Tokens. We recommend that you add three Programming Tokens in iLOQ S50 Locking System.
The iLOQ S50 Locking System deployment consists, for example, of the phases below:
- Add the Programming Token and attach it to a user. See Adding the First Token and Attaching It to a User.
- Add the administrative user credentials. See Adding Administrative User Credentials.
- Add the next Programming Tokens. See Adding Additional Tokens and Attaching them to Users.
- Enforce logins with tokens. See Enforcing Logins with a Token.
- Enable and create estates, if you are planning to use them. See Estates.
- Enable and create zones, if you are planning to use them. See Zones.
- Import the floor plans. See Adding Floor Plans.
- Add the access rights. See Adding Access Rights.
- Add and program the locks. See Adding a New Lock onto the Floor Plan.
- Add the persons. See Adding a New Person.
- Add and program the keys. See Adding a Key.