This section describes how to login to iLOQ Locking System.
- On Windows, select .
The login screen is opened.
- Select the desired user interface language from the Language menu.
- Select the service to which you want to login, in the Service address drop down menu.
- Wait until the token is found.
- Insert the token attached to your user credentials, to the iLOQ Programmer socket.
Ensure that the token clicks to its place.
- Enter the user name in the User-ID field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Ensure that iLOQ Programmer is plugged-in successfully.
Select Search from the drop down menu, if iLOQ Manager has not found it.
- Select Log in.