This section describes how to program locks through the Programmer memory at the site.
- Transfer one or more lock programming tasks to the Programmer.
- You can logout from iLOQ Manager, if you want.
- Unplug the Programmer from the computer.
- Go to the site with the Programmer and the token.
- Switch on the Programmer.
- Connect the lock to be programmed to the Programmer by inserting the lock programming cable into the lock.
Wait until the green status led on the Programmer is illuminated.
- Remove the lock programming cable from the lock.
- If necessary, repeat steps 6-7 until the desired locks have been programmed.
- Connect the Programmer back to the computer.
- Login to iLOQ Manager.
- Soon, a reply message is displayed in the lower right corner of iLOQ Manager. When the reply message is received, the executed programming tasks are automatically removed from the Programmer memory.