This section describes how to cancel a reset of locks on iLOQ Manager.
You cannot cancel a reset task for a lock, which is in the Transferred to programming state.
Proceed as follows.
- Select .
- Select the locks that have a reset task you want to cancel.
- Right-click one of the selected locks and select Reset lock.
The Reset a lock wizard is opened.
- Select Cancel reset of locks
- Check that the correct locks are selected.
- Select Next.
- A summary screen is shown.
- Select Ready.
- Select Close.