This section describes how to manage key PIN-codes on iLOQ Manager.
Managing key PIN-codes consists of two main tasks:
Editing and viewing key PIN-codes, which are described below.
Handing over of key PIN-codes to key holders. You can include the key PIN-code to the key hand over report by adding the Key PIN-code field to the report.
For more information, see Editing the Locking System Report Texts.
Proceed as follows.
- Select .
- Select the desired key.
- Right-click to select Edit PIN-code.
The Editing of key PIN-code wizard is opened.
- Select Edit PIN-code.
- The key selection window is opened.
- Select Next.
- The Editing of key PIN-code window is opened.
Select the Requirement of key PIN-code with the radio buttons. The options are:
- No access when PIN-code is required — The key does not have access during the lock PIN-code times.
- Access without PIN-code — The key has access without the PIN-code during the lock PIN-code times.
- Access with PIN-code — The key has access with the PIN-code during the lock PIN-code times. If you select this option, select also the Generating of PIN-code setting. The options are:
- Keep current PIN-code for the key — All keys have an automatically generated PIN-code. Select this option if you do not want to change the PIN-code.
- Generate new PIN-code for the key — Select this option if you want to change the PIN-code and let iLOQ Manager generate a new PIN-code.
- Type new PIN-code for the key — Select this option if you want to manually change the PIN-code or view the current PIN-code. If you select this option, two new fields are shown:
- Current code — This field contains the current PIN-code.
- New code — Type in the new PIN-code for the key.
- Select Next.
- A summary screen is shown.
- Select Ready.
- Select Close.