This section describes how to delete keys on iLOQ Manager.
You can only delete logical keys. If the key has an entry in the Device ID column, the key has a physical counterpart. If the key has a physical counterpart, you must return the key and delete the key in the returning function.
Proceed as follows.
- Select .
- Select the keys you want to delete.
- Select to enable the editing mode.
- Right-click one of the selected keys and select Delete.
Alternatively, you can press the Del key.
- A confirmation screen is shown.
- Select Yes.
- Select to disable the editing mode.
- The system asks whether you want to save the changes. Select Yes.