This section describes how to view the properties of individual persons in iLOQ Manager.
- Select .
- The persons are shown in the grid view. For more information on an individual person, double-click the person to open person-specific details.
You can view object data in two ways:
- Show sought-after situation — Select this radio button to view object data as it will be, when all pending changes have been programmed for the object.
- Show the effective situation — Select this radio button to view object data as it currently is.
Person-specific details are, by tabs:
- Basic information — The Basic information tab contains the basic information on the selected person. The columns are described in Browsing Persons.
- User ID — The User ID tab contains information on the person's user ID, if any.
- Zones — The Zones tab contains information on the zones that the user has, if any.
- Roles — The Roles tab contains information on the person's roles. See Person Roles.
- Keys — The Keys tab contains information on the person's keys. The columns are described in Browsing Keys.
- Access rights to locks — The Access rights to locks tab contains information on the person's access rights to locks.
- Documents — The Documents tab contains key hand over and/or key returning documents, if digitally signed.
- When done, press the Close button.