This section describes how to manage iLOQ Programmer content on iLOQ Manager.
You can only transfer re-programming tasks for physical keys and locks that already belong to the system. You cannot transfer initial programming tasks for locks or keys.
Proceed as follows.
- Select .
- The Manage programmer content wizard is opened.
- Select Manage programmer content.
- Select the tasks to be added to or removed from the Programmer.
- — Click the Arrows right button to move all items to the selection list.
- — Click the Arrow right button to move the selected item(s) to the selection list.
- — Click the Arrow left button to remove the selected item(s) from the selection list.
- — Click the Arrows left button to remove all items from the selection list.
- Select Next.
- A summary screen is shown.
- Select Print out the worklist, if you want a printout of the work list.
- Select Ready.
- Select Close.