This section describes how to edit the access right key selections on iLOQ Manager.
- Select .
- Right-click the access right that you want to edit, and select Add / remove key.
The Edit access right wizard is opened.
- Select Edit access right selections.
- Edit the key selections of the access right.
- You can manage the selection of keys with the arrow buttons as follows:
- — Click the Arrows right button to move all items to the selection list.
- — Click the Arrow right button to move the selected item(s) to the selection list.
- — Click the Arrow left button to remove the selected item(s) from the selection list.
- — Click the Arrows left button to remove all items from the selection list.
- Select Next.
- Select how to proceed.
The options are:
- Leave key in planning state — Select Leave keys in planning state if you want to leave the key in the planning state, and continue planning the locking system without, for example, programming any physical keys.
- Order key — Keys must be ordered, before they can be programmed. Ordering creates a programming task for the key, for later programming. For more information, see Keys and Ordering Keys.
- Order and program key — Select Order and program key to order a programming task, and to program the key at once. For more information, see Programming Keys.
- Order, program and hand over key — Select Order, program and hand over key to order a programming task, and to program the key, and to hand over the key to a person, at once.
- Select Next.
- A summary screen is shown.
- Follow the wizard to end the procedure.