This section describes how to add a person role to iLOQ Locking System, and define its access rights on iLOQ Manager.
Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Proceed as follows.
- Select .
- Select Add person role.
The Add person role wizard is opened.
- Select Add role and define access rights.
- Fill in person role information as follows:
- Name — Enter a name for the person role in this field.
- Description — Enter a description for the person role in this field.
- Select the access rights to be added to the person role.
- — Click the Arrows right button to move all items to the selection list.
- — Click the Arrow right button to move the selected item(s) to the selection list.
- — Click the Arrow left button to remove the selected item(s) from the selection list.
- — Click the Arrows left button to remove all items from the selection list.
- Select Next.
- A summary screen is shown.
- Select Ready.
- Select Close.