This section describes how to send requests to the network modules on iLOQ Manager.
You can send the following requests to the network module:
- An audit trail pick request for reading the logs of the connected locks.
- A programming request for the connected locks.
- A calendar fetch request.
- A request to test the connection.
- Reboot request (not available for Net Box type of network module).
- Request to update firmware (not available for Net Box type of network module). In this way, you can immediately activate a firmware and software update.
- Setup request (not available for Net Box type of network module). In this way, you can remotely finalize the bus device configuration on Net Bridge, if you have forgotten to do so at the site.
Proceed as follows.
- Select .
- Select the desired network modules.
- Right-click a selected module and select Send to network module.
- Select the request that you want to send to the network module.
Depending on the communication settings, not on the license type, the sent requests are queued, or they will be immediately executed.