This section describes how to modify the communication settings of a network module on iLOQ Manager.
- Select .
- Select the desired network module.
- Right-click to select .
You can make modifications as follows:
- Programming requests are allowed from address - You can select whether the network module accepts requests.
- Server is allowed to send task requests - Check this check box, if you have created a firewall rule to allow the server to immediately send tasks and requests to the network module.
- Network module IP and port - In this area, you can define how the locking system obtains the network module IP address and port. The options are:
- Data reported by network module are used - Select this radio button if the locking system obtains the network module IP address and port as reported by the network module itself.
- IP reported by network module - Select this radio button if the locking system only obtains the network module IP address as reported by the network module itself. In this case, enter the port in the field that is shown when the radio button is selected.
- Input IP and port - Select this radio button if you want to enter the IP address and port manually. In this case, enter the IP address and port in the fields that are shown when the radio button is selected.
- Select Save and close.