This section describes how to connect a Programming Hot Spot.
- Ensure that the Net Bridge switch is on STANDBY.
- Connect a Hot Spot to a prepared Net Bridge, or continue the bus from the last connected bus device on the main bus, according to the connection diagram in iLOQ S10 Online System - Planning Guidelines.
If you continue the bus from another bus device, remember to disable the termination (TERMINATION = OFF) from the device from which you continue the bus.
- Set the TERMINATION (TERM) dip switch to the ON position, if this bus device will be the last device on this bus branch. Otherwise, set it OFF.
- Write down the serial number of the Hot Spot.
- When you have also connected the other bus devices, finalize the Net Bridge configuration once (see Finalizing the Bus Device Configuration on Net Bridge) and continue this procedure.
- On iLOQ Manager software, check that the connected Hot Spot has been reported to the Net Bridge device list. You can recognize the Hot Spot by its serial number.