This section describes how to connect a lock cylinder to be remotely managed.
- Ensure that the Net Bridge switch is on STANDBY.
- Connect Door Module to a prepared Net Bridge, or continue the bus from the last connected bus device, according to the connection diagram in iLOQ S10 Online System - Planning Guidelines.
If you continue the bus from another bus device, remember to disable the termination (TERMINATION = OFF) from the device from which you continue the bus.
- Connect a programmed lock cylinder to the CYLINDERS L1 or L2 connector on the Door Module, according to the connection instructions.
- Set the operation mode 2 by the OPTIONS dip switches as follows:
- Set the TERMINATION (TERM) dip switch to the ON position, if this bus device will be the last device on this bus branch. Otherwise, set it OFF.
- When you have also connected the other bus devices, finalize the Net Bridge configuration once (see Finalizing the Bus Device Configuration on Net Bridge) and continue this procedure.
- On iLOQ Manager software, check that the orange background color for the lock has disappeared from the lock grid view. Remember to refresh the grid view by pressing F5.