This section describes how to connect an electric lock, magnet lock or electric strike plate, and so on, to be calendar controlled.
- Ensure that the Net Bridge switch is on STANDBY.
- Connect Door Module to a prepared Net Bridge, or continue the bus from the last connected bus device, according to the connection diagram in iLOQ S10 Online System - Planning Guidelines.
If you continue the bus from another bus device, remember to disable the termination (TERMINATION = OFF) from the device from which you continue the bus.
- Connect an electric lock control to the relay output K1 or K2, according to the electric lock manufacturer's instructions.
Do not use the bus power (DC+, DC-) for powering the electric lock.
- Set the operation mode 2 by the OPTIONS dip switches as follows:
- Set the TERMINATION (TERM) dip switch to the ON position, if this bus device will be the last device on this bus branch. Otherwise, set it OFF.
- When you have also connected the other bus devices, finalize the Net Bridge configuration once (see Finalizing the Bus Device Configuration on Net Bridge) and continue this procedure.
- On iLOQ Manager software, check that the connected Door Module has been reported to the Net Bridge device list. You can recognize the Door Module by its serial number.
- Set the connected relay as a calendar controlled door. See Adding Calendar Controlled Doors
- Add the calendar, unless you already have a suitable calendar for the door. See Adding a Door Control Calendar.
- Add the control to the calendar, unless you already have a suitable calendar with controls. See Adding a Direct Control to a Calendar.
- Attach the calendar to the door. See Attaching Calendars to Calendar Controlled Doors.