This section describes how to add administrative users and attach them to the tokens created in the Adding tokens stage.
- Select Add administrative users.
The screen below is opened:
- Enter a User ID and a Password for the administrative user.
The administrative user password:
- Must contain at least 6 characters.
- Is case-sensitive.
- Enter the First name and the Last name of the administrative user.
- Select Attach Programming Token.
A screen is opened where you can select the token for the new administrative user.
- Select the token for the administrative user and select OK.
- Select Add user.
The token is attached to the user and the administrative user is added to the Added users list.
- Select Next.
Continue from the next deployment step.