This section describes how to program locks through the Programming Token memory at the site.
- Transfer one or more lock programming tasks to the Programming Token.
- You can logout from iLOQ Manager, if you want.
- Unplug the Programming Token from the computer.
- Go to the site with the Programming Token.
- Connect the lock programming cable to the Programming Token.
- Connect the lock to be programmed to the Programming Token by inserting the lock programming cable into the lock.
Wait until the green status led on the Programmer is illuminated.
- Remove the lock programming cable from the lock.
- If necessary, repeat steps 6-7 until the desired locks have been programmed.
- Connect the Programming Token back to the computer.
- Login to iLOQ Manager.
- Soon, a reply message is displayed in the lower right corner of iLOQ Manager.
When the reply message is received, the executed programming tasks are automatically removed from the Programming Token memory.