This section describes how to delete locks from iLOQ Locking System.
You can only delete logical locks. If the lock has an entry in the Serial number column, the lock has a physical counterpart. If the lock has a physical counterpart, you must reset the lock to detach the logical lock from the physical counterpart.
Proceed as follows.
- Select .
- Select the locks you want to delete.
- Select to enable the editing mode.
- Right-click one of the selected locks and select Delete.Alternatively, you can press the Del key.
- A confirmation screen is shown.
- Select Yes.
- Select to disable the editing mode.
- The system asks whether you want to save the changes. Select Yes.
Was this article solved your problem?Give feedback & see related articles