1. Open the iLOQ registration message sent to you by SMS or email and press the link. The instruction page opens in your default browser.
2. Press the Download on the App Store button. You will be directed to the iLOQ S50 app installation page on the App Store.
3. Press the GET button (or Download if you are re-installing the app). Once the app has been downloaded, press the OPEN button.
4. The iLOQ S50 app opens and asks your permission to send you notifications. When permission is granted for notifications, the locking system administrator can send messages to phone key users from the management system. Press Allow to receive notifications from the locking system administrator.
5. The app shows a notification explaining that payments cards and Wallet passes will not work simultaneously while the iLOQ S50 app is used for lock opening. Press OK to dismiss the notification
7. After reading both documents, navigate back to the app and press Agree & Continue to accept the terms and to continue using the app.
8. The app opens and shows Not registered. This is because the app is installed but has not yet been registered as a key to any locking system. Continue to chapter 4.
Did this article solve your problem?
Give feedback & see related articles