This section describes how to select the displayed columns on iLOQ Manager, and save them as a print view.
Proceed as follows.
- Open a grid view that has columns, such as, .
- Select Print view in the Views area.
- Change the order and width of the columns as necessary.
- Right-click the grid view.
- Select Place columns.
- A list of all available columns is opened. Select the columns that you want to include in the print view, by checking the check-box next to the column name.
- Click the Save settings button to save the changes in your Print view.