This section describes how to filter data by columns on iLOQ Manager.
- Open a grid view that has columns, such as, .
- Select the column by which you want to sort the information, and click the empty cell below the selected column heading.
The cell state changes, and you can write in it.
- Enter the filtering criteria in the selected cell.
For example, if you only want to see the persons whose last name contains the letter A on the Persons page, type "a" in the cell.
The search is not case-sensitive.
Alternatively, you can select the items to be displayed from a drop-down list. To display the drop-down list, click the down arrow at the right edge of the cell.
The row background color is changed to purple when you enter the filtering criteria in the selected cell.
The information is sorted according to the filtering criteria.
- If necessary, repeat this procedure for other columns to further filter locking data.
- To return to the original view, click the Clear filtering criteria button on the left side of the row.