This section describes how to add a new dashboard to iLOQ Manager.
- Select .
- From the drop-down list at the top-left corner of the screen, select New dashboard.
A dashboard with no shortcuts yet appears.
- Give a name to the dashboard in the Name the dashboard field.
- Add a new shortcut to the dashboard from the drop-down menu:
- Select the active add shortcut tile emphasised with a light blue background.
- Select the target task for the shortcut.
You can search for tasks by writing a keyword to the search field. The search is dynamic, that is, it will start showing results as soon as you start to write the keyword.
- When you have found and selected the required shortcut, select OK.
The selected task is shown on the dashboard as inactive until you save the dashboard.
- Optional: Organize the tile order by dragging the tiles to different places on the dashboard.
- When you have added the required task shortcuts, select Save.