This section describes how to edit a previously created dashboard on iLOQ Manager.
You cannot edit or delete the default dashboards.
Proceed as follows.
- Select .
- From the drop-down list at the top-left corner of the screen, select the dashboard, which you want to edit.
The dashboard is opened in the editing mode.
- To add a new shortcut to the dashboard:
- Select the active add shortcut tile emphasised with a light blue background.
- Select the target task for the shortcut from the drop-down menu.
You can search for tasks by writing a keyword to the search field. The search is dynamic, that is, it will start showing results as soon as you start to write the keyword.
- When you have found and selected the required shortcut, select OK.
The selected task is shown on the dashboard as inactive until you save the dashboard.
- Optional: Organize the tile order by dragging the tiles to different places on the dashboard.
- To remove a shortcut from the dashboard, just drag it out of the screen.
- When done, select Save.