iLOQ S10 Online System is an extension to the S10 locking system. The main features of iLOQ S10 Online System are:
- Remote management of iLOQ lock cylinders.
- Remote programming of iLOQ keys.
- Remote management of doors equipped with electric locks and iLOQ lock cylinders. The doors can be opened by:
- Key reader, in which case the key is also updated when the door is opened with the key.
- Key reader and a PIN code.
- RFID reader.
- RFID reader and a PIN code.
- Using a code. This option is meant to provide access for people, such as visitors, who do not and will not have a key.
- Calendar controls.
iLOQ S10 Online System consists of the components below:
- Net Bridge. Net Bridge operates as a link between the iLOQ S10 server and the Door Modules and other devices on the bus.
- Door Module. Door Module is a bus device located in the vicinity of a door, and it controls devices installed on the door, such as a lock cylinder, an electric lock, a key reader and an RFID reader.
- Programming Hot Spot. Programming Hot Spot is a bus device used to update the key, and to download tasks for offline locks to the Programmer.
- RFID reader. RFID reader is used to control an electric lock and it is always connected to a Door Module.
The system can consist of one or several Net Bridges, and you can connect several bus devices to each Net Bridge. You can manage the S10 Online System devices through the S10 Manager software.
The S10 Online System complies with the standards below:
Table 1. S10 Online System Compatibility
|Immunity for residential, commercial and light industrial environments
|Emission standard for residential, commercial and light industrial environments
|Electrostatic discharge (ESD)
|Radiated RF immunity
|Electrical fast transient/burst
|Conducted RF immunity
|Power frequency H-field immunity
|Voltage dips and interruptions
|Radiated E-field emissions, 30 - 2700 MHz
|Conducted emissions, 0.15 - 20 MHz