This section describes how to add control for the relays, on iLOQ Manager.
Adding relay controls as described below, requires that the relay has been set as a calendar controlled door (see Adding Calendar Controlled Doors), and that it has at least one calendar attached (see Attaching Calendars to Calendar Controlled Doors).
The network module has two relays that are controlled by calendar functions. You can create single, one-time controls, or control sequences that are repeated according to a calendar rule. Control sequences can allow for public holiday exceptions.
Proceed as follows.
- Select .
- Select the desired network module.
- Right-click the selected network module and select Modify controls.
A calendar view is opened.
- Select the date for the control in the monthly calendar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the time for the control in the relay-specific column on the right-hand side of the screen. You can select the time by painting it with your mouse.
- Right-click the painted area and select Add control.
Add control information as follows:
Target — Select the relay that you want to control, in this drop-down menu. In other words, select either Control Relay 1 and Control Relay 2.
Description — Enter a description for the control, in this field.
Control begins — Enter a start time for the control, in this field.
Control ends — Enter an end time for the control, in this field.
Create control sequence — If you select this check box, you can create a repeated control sequence. Add control sequence information as follows:
- Repeat control — Select how often the relay sequence will be repeated, in this drop-down menu. The options are:
- Every week — If you select Every week, the control will be repeated every week on the defined time. Use the weekday check boxes to select the weekdays on which the control will be repeated. Define also the control sequence ending criteria.
- Every month — If you select Every month, the control will be repeated once every month on the defined date and time. For example, if you have selected 10 May 06:00 as the First control starts value and 10 May 22:00 as the First control ends value, the control will be applied on every tenth day of the month, between 06:00 and 22:00.
- Every year — If you select Every year, the control will be repeated once every year on the defined date and time. For example, if you have selected 10 May 06:00 as the First control starts value and 10 May 22:00 as the First control ends value, the control will be applied on every 10 May every year, between 06:00 and 22:00.
By default, the control sequence will run indefinitely. If you want to define an end date for the sequence, select the End date in the Control sequence ends drop-down list, and define the end date in the date field.
- Select OK.
- Select Save.
- A confirmation screen is shown.
- Select OK.
- Depending on the communication settings, not on the license type, the sent requests are queued, or they will be immediately executed.