This section describes what the administrator does when managing Programmer content remotely through Hot Spot.
- Make the necessary changes, such as blacklisting lost keys or changing access rights, to offline locks on S10 Manager software.
- Just order the lock programming tasks.
- Inform the remote site on the pending programming tasks.
You can send a task queue to the remote site personnel as follows:
Select the Net Bridge of the remote site.
Right-click to select .
Select Print from selected lines.
A preview of the task queue is opened.
Select PDF to save as PDF and send the list as email to the remote site.
If necessary, you can also make a PDF file of the floor plan and send it as email to the remote site.
See Working with Floor Plans.
- You can observe the work progress by monitoring the programming states of the locks.
The states are:
- Transferred for programming — The programming tasks have been transferred to the Programmer.
- Programmed — The programming tasks have been done.