This section describes how to program keys through the Programmer memory at the site.
- Transfer one or more key programming tasks to the Programmer.
- You can logout from iLOQ Manager, if you want.
- Unplug the Programmer from the computer.
- Go to the site with the Programmer and the token.
- Switch on the Programmer.
- Connect the key to be programmed to the Programmer by inserting it in the Programmer keyhole.
Wait until the green status led on the Programmer is illuminated.
- Remove the key from the Programmer keyhole.
- If necessary, repeat steps 6-7 until the desired keys have been programmed.
- Connect the Programmer back to the computer.
- Login to iLOQ Manager.
- Soon, a reply message is displayed in the lower right corner of iLOQ Manager. When the reply message is received, the executed programming tasks are automatically removed from the Programmer memory.