This section describes how to delete person roles from iLOQ Locking System.
You cannot delete an object until you first remove all the connections that the object has (for example, you cannot delete a person with keys until you first remove the keys from that person).
Deleting an object does not delete events related to it, from the event log.
Proceed as follows.
- Select .
- Select the person roles you want to delete.
- Select to enable the editing mode.
- Right-click one of the selected person roles and select Delete.
Alternatively, you can press the Del key.
- A confirmation screen is shown.
- Select Yes.
- Select to disable the editing mode.
- The system asks whether you want to save the changes. Select Yes.