- Green light — Is on when the device is on powered by the batteries, and the batteries have enough power.
- Red light — Is on when there is not enough power in the batteries. Switches on for a short while also when the lock programming cable is inserted to the lock.
- Orange light — Is on when the device is communicating with the lock.
A green light is on when the device is connected to a computer through a USB port. The device is powered through the USB cable.
If a Bluetooth module is connected to the device, a green light blinks momentarily after the power is switched on (the Programmer model P10S.20).
Green light is on when the device is connected to a computer using Bluetooth.
- Blinking red — The Programmer does not have a time. The Programmer cannot be used to program locks or to pick audit trails until its time has been synchronized with the locking system time, by connecting the device to iLOQ Manager.
- Blinking orange — The Programmer is updating a lock firmware version.