This section describes how to return a key from a person and empty it on iLOQ Manager.
When you return a key, it is always emptied.
Proceed as follows.
- Select .
- Insert the key to be returned to the Programmer.
The key inserted to the Programmer will be highlighted by a green background color in the iLOQ Manager key grid view.
- Right-click the key and select Return and empty key.
The Return of keys wizard is opened.
- Select Return keys.
- Select Next.
- Select how to handle the returned key information.
Select one, both, or none of the options below:
Retain returned keys in the system — Select this check box if you want to keep the key definition in the system. However, the key will be emptied.
The key will remain in the In planningstate.
This is convenient, for example, if the tenant of an apartment changes. You can program the returned key information to a new key that you can hand over to the new tenant.
Retain key connections to persons — Select this check box if you want to retain the key attachments to persons.
- Select Next.
- A summary screen is shown.
- Select whether to print out a key return document.
The options are:
- Do not print — Select this radio button to skip the printing option.
- Print return document to each key — Select this radio button to print out a return document to each returned key.
- Print return document for keys by person — Select this radio button to print out a return document for keys by person.
- Select Close.
- If you selected an option to print out a return document, the return document is opened in a new tab.