Before you start deploying iLOQ Locking System, ensure that you have:
- The iLOQ Manager license.
The iLOQ Manager software installed on the Windows operating system. For more information on installing iLOQ Manager, see Installing iLOQ Manager.
iLOQ Programmer and device drivers installed to a computer. For more information on installing iLOQ Programmer, see Installing iLOQ S10 Programmer.
At least one iLOQ Token. We recommend that you add three tokens in iLOQ Locking System.
The iLOQ Locking System deployment consists, for example, of the phases below:
- Add the token and attach it to a user.
- Add the administrative user credentials.
- Add the next tokens.
- Enforce logins with tokens.
- Enable and create estates, if you are planning to use them.
- Enable and create zones, if you are planning to use them.
- Import the floor plans.
- Add the access rights.
- Format the locks.
- Add and program the locks.
- Add the persons.
- Add and program the keys.